Thursday, October 8, 2009

BEAUTY

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-his eternal power and divine nature-have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made. . ." Romans 1:20
I LOVE FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





This is "our" hill zooming in from our yard, also the famous site of the trains we watch religiously.





This is Weston Avenue, our street. My running route!




The Wisconsin River at twilight.





My favorite lookout on one of my bike loops.


I love this town and the gorgeous colors! I don't ever remember enjoying fall this much! It is my new favorite season. The predictable changing of seasons always reminds me of God's faithfulness. Never have we missed a fall-they always come! Hope you are worshipping the creative Creator!







3 comments:

  1. OH! OH! OH! Takes my breath away- these pictures are BEAUTIFUL! and I found myself wanting to say, "Is THIS where you LIVE?!" :) funny, I guess, as I thought that, I realized that I know tons of people who live in your area and are getting to enjoy fall too right now. It just seems so far away from here. I'm so glad that you put up pictures for me to see! :) keep enjoying it on my behalf- i forgot how colorful the trees get in that part of the world. wow, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Somehow, the beauty of the changing colors seems more incredible when rolling hills are involved....Perhaps it's just because I live in the flatlands!
    Yes, YES!!! I see that killer hill.. fo' sure, that's a good-un to feel the burn on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We might have mountains but you got color!!!! So gorgeous

    ReplyDelete