Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DCB

My favorite part of the drive to Kansas is the chance to listen to my own music with no interruption! The kids sleep in the backseat and Elvira, our gps, takes me smoothly through the cities. On a moonlit night it is almost magical to listen to heavenly music while driving past vast farmland.

On the way back, I decided to visit some tunes on our mp3 player that aren't my usual favorites, namely, David Crowder's. My husband is an avid fan, but it's never been my style, particularly. I found myself so blessed by his music though!

ANYONE who has never listened to his album, "Collision" from start to finish and intentionally listening to everything, is missing out! He is a musical genius, I am convinced, and the journey he takes you on is amazing. DO IT! So I reluctantly admit I have become a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment