Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Best Day

Yesterday the boys had a day in heaven! We were going for a bike ride when my tire tube popped, so we had to walk home. On the way we found a street being torn up! FREE little boy entertainment!
THEN when we went to pick up a book from the library later in the day, the Fire station was having an open house. Fire trucks, ambulances, police cars, and motorcycles were parked, all to climb and play with, what a day! To top it off they had a healthcare helicoptor come land and take off for the audience. (I didn't have the camera this time)


I think I had an even better time than they did, just watching the delight and wonder in their eyes. It occured to me God made this huge creative world for us to enjoy. He takes great delight in us comprehending little things, learning about His world! I can't think of anything I enjoy more than watching my children enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment